Options for your Custom Plantation Shutters
With nearly endless options available on our custom built shutters, creating the perfect shutter for your home can seem like a daunting task. Creative Shutters is here to help. We will walk you through the entire selection process until we arrive at a solution that will bring you a lifetime of enjoyment:
- Color Matching: We can custom match any paint or stain sample that you supply.
- Custom Shapes: Unique window shapes provide the opportunity for stunning custom shutter solutions. From true arches to full circles, there is no shape that cannot be accommodated.
- Number of Panels: A single panel can offer a clean, open look that allows maximum light to enter, while covering windows with two panels offer a more traditional look. Larger windows can accommodate any number of panels that you desire.
- Louver Size: Creative Shutters offers 3 sizes of louvers: 2 1/2 inch, 3 1/2 inch, and 4 1/2 inch. Each louver size provides unique styling characteristics and advantages that can be tailored to any environment.
- Divider Rails: Divider rails partition shutter panels into sections that can be opened and closed independently. A lower section may be closed to provide privacy while and upper section may remain open to let light in.
- Tilt Rods: We offer two types of tilt rods for our shutters
- Traditional Tilt Rods are mounted on the front of the louvers.
- Hidden Tilt Rods are mounted on the rear of the panel and allow for an uninterrupted look to the louvers.
- Hardware: We offer a wide range of hinge colors to choose from for your shutters. Hinges are typically matched to the final shutter color or to other hardware throughout your house.