Customers often ask us why there is a price difference between plantation shutter companies. The answer is simple. It’s the quality of the underlying wood and the customer service you receive after the company has taken your money. Below is a picture of a finger jointed piece of wood from a competitor. We DO NOT use finger jointed wood ever. We would rather build a 6 foot shutter out of solid 6 foot pieces of wood, then glue together three 2 foot pieces. The solid wood is more reliable. That’s were the Lifetime Warranty comes into play.
Options for your Custom Plantation Shutters
With nearly endless options available on our custom built shutters, creating the perfect shutter for your home can seem like a daunting task. Creative Shutters is here to help. We will walk you through the entire selection process until we arrive at a solution that will bring you a lifetime of enjoyment:
- Color Matching: We can custom match any paint or stain sample that you supply.
- Custom Shapes: Unique window shapes provide the opportunity for stunning custom shutter solutions. From true arches to full circles, there is no shape that cannot be accommodated.
- Number of Panels: A single panel can offer a clean, open look that allows maximum light to enter, while covering windows with two panels offer a more traditional look. Larger windows can accommodate any number of panels that you desire.
- Louver Size: Creative Shutters offers 3 sizes of louvers: 2 1/2 inch, 3 1/2 inch, and 4 1/2 inch. Each louver size provides unique styling characteristics and advantages that can be tailored to any environment.
- Divider Rails: Divider rails partition shutter panels into sections that can be opened and closed independently. A lower section may be closed to provide privacy while and upper section may remain open to let light in.
- Tilt Rods: We offer two types of tilt rods for our shutters
- Traditional Tilt Rods are mounted on the front of the louvers.
- Hidden Tilt Rods are mounted on the rear of the panel and allow for an uninterrupted look to the louvers.
- Hardware: We offer a wide range of hinge colors to choose from for your shutters. Hinges are typically matched to the final shutter color or to other hardware throughout your house.